Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] As long as we're posting interviews......

ninas ninajill73@hotmail.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:02:20 -0400

--MS_Mac_OE_3125656941_973389_MIME_Part

ha ha ha ha ha

i love the "Jim and Jeanie" part! - um, i think peter said Jim Moginie! LOL=
!

among other things, this guy needs to learn how to write complete sentences=
.

"peter, are you a capricorn?" - ha ha ha

thanks for sending that along - i needed a good laugh!