Midnight Oil

[[Powderworks] final recording?]

jccuneo@mail.bellsouth.net jccuneo@mail.bellsouth.net
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 09:23:48 -0600

Magnus,

Am I getting you right - there were seven songs posted on the Midnight Oil
website?  I never saw any other mention of this except for your message
here.  If this is true and someone managed to download these, we should
find a way to get them on a server for all to hear.

Take care.

Jacques

Don't forget, Capricornia DTS 5.1 CD due out Jan. 14th!