Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Getting out alive

Kate Parker Adams kate@dnki.net
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:27:46 -0500

Also important to note: make sure you know where TWO exits are ... the fire
at the Station began on stage and very quickly blocked the back exit by the
stage.

I found it interesting that people expecting a spectacle apparently have
delayed reactions to true peril - this was true here as well as in
historical examples of circus and theater fires.