Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] LONMOC: Men better looking as they age?

GrnVillageGirl@aol.com GrnVillageGirl@aol.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:49:33 EST

--part1_75.b03f2e2.2b8d934d_boundary

Don't anybody dare say anything bad about Keith.
I think he is incredibly good-looking and sexy, creases and all. Maybe it's
also the twinkle in his eyes, and the genuine kindness and down-to-earth
quality of the man. Mainly, it's the way he's comfortable in his own skin,
wrinkled though it may be.
The man is a treasure.
BTW, Charlie also looks wonderful. But then, he's always been elegant.
I think many, if not most, women also become more beautiful as they age,
contrary to popular American opinion...especially if they (we) don't resort
to the knife or slather on makeup with a trowel.
If you're basically fairly happy with who you are inside, that really comes
through on the outside. Hopefully, you become more content with and
understanding of yourself as you age - it's called growing and evolving, if
you do it right.
And if you genuinely like and are interested in other people, it's amazing
how much better-looking you become to them, no matter how old you are.
The Oils look just as good to me as they always have - it's not like I met
them when they were callow youths, after all - but have long been in awe of
Peter Garrett, because he just doesn't seem to change. Perhaps it's because
he protects that fair skin from the aging effects of the sun, or it could be
that not having a particular hairstyle doesn't date him as it does others
(mullet, anyone?).
Either that, or the bloke has a portrait in the attic somewhere that looks
like hell.

--part1_75.b03f2e2.2b8d934d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT  style=
=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial"=20=
LANG=3D"0">Don't anybody dare say anything bad about Keith. <BR>
I think he is incredibly good-looking and sexy, creases and all. Maybe it's=20=
also the twinkle in his eyes, and the genuine kindness and down-to-earth qua=
lity of the man. Mainly, it's the way he's comfortable in his own skin, wrin=
kled though it may be.<BR>
The man is a treasure.<BR>
BTW, Charlie also looks wonderful. But then, he's always been elegant.<BR>
I think many, if not most, women also become more beautiful as they age, con=
trary to popular American opinion...especially if they (we) don't resort to=20=
the knife or slather on makeup with a trowel. <BR>
If you're basically fairly happy with who you are inside, that really comes=20=
through on the outside. Hopefully, you become more content with and understa=
nding of yourself as you age - it's called growing and evolving, if you do i=
t right. <BR>
And if you genuinely like and are interested in other people, it's amazing h=
ow much better-looking you become to them, no matter how old you are.<BR>
The Oils look just as good to me as they always have - it's not like I met t=
hem when they were callow youths, after all - but have long been in awe of P=
eter Garrett, because he just doesn't seem to change. Perhaps it's because h=
e protects that fair skin from the aging effects of the sun, or it could be=20=
that not having a particular hairstyle doesn't date him as it does others (m=
ullet, anyone?).<BR>
Either that, or the bloke has a portrait in the attic somewhere that looks l=
ike hell.<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_75.b03f2e2.2b8d934d_boundary--