Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Ghostwriters gig

Murace, Michael Michael.Murace@unistudios.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:32:56 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2DD1D.D7C7A290

I will be there.  I will be wearing my new purchase of my Keith
Richards(Rolling Stones) t-shirt that i got at the most amazing show i have
ever seen and heard.  You cant miss it,keith is on it and it says, "Patience
Please.......a drug free America comes first". I saw it and said to myself,
thats what its all about, thats rock and roll baby. Eventhough the oils are
great, no-other band does it better that the stones. I will be getting there
at 8.30pm and most likley place i will be will be the main bar.

Michael M

-----Original Message-----
From: j gibson [mailto:gibson1356@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 26 February 2003 8:47
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] Ghostwriters gig

Who's going to the Ghostwriters gig this Saturday? I'm planning to go and
would like to meet other Powderworkers there. Let me know and we can decide
on a time and place to meet before the show.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2DD1D.D7C7A290

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>RE: [Powderworks] Ghostwriters gig</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I will be there.&nbsp; I will be wearing my new =
purchase of my Keith Richards(Rolling Stones) t-shirt that i got at the =
most amazing show i have ever seen and heard.&nbsp; You cant miss =
it,keith is on it and it says, &quot;Patience Please.......a drug free =
America comes first&quot;. I saw it and said to myself, thats what its =
all about, thats rock and roll baby. Eventhough the oils are great, =
no-other band does it better that the stones. I will be getting there =
at 8.30pm and most likley place i will be will be the main =
bar.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Michael M</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: j gibson [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:gibson1356@hotmail.com">mailto:gibson1356@hotmail.com</A>=
]</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sent: Wednesday, 26 February 2003 8:47</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Subject: [Powderworks] Ghostwriters gig</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Who's going to the Ghostwriters gig this Saturday? =
I'm planning to go and </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>would like to meet other Powderworkers there. Let me =
know and we can decide </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>on a time and place to meet before the show.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT =
SIZE=3D2>_______________________________________________________________=
__</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hotmail now available on Australian mobile phones. =
Go to&nbsp; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2><A =
HREF=3D"http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_mobile.asp" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_mobile.asp=
</A></FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT =
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Powderworks mailing list</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Powderworks@cs.colorado.edu</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2><A =
HREF=3D"http://www.cs.colorado.edu/mailman/listinfo/powderworks" =