Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Hypothetical tribute album

Heidi Shenk nedkellytheking@hotmail.com
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:43:34 -0600

Aw I'd have to play If Ned Kelly Was King, of course!  My favorite song
ever!!  Now if only I could figure out some of those crazy chords...hehehe.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Brian Jacobs" <suncrush@lycos.com>
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] Hypothetical tribute album
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 22:50:26 +1200

If you were in a band, and asked to contribute to an Oils tribute album,
what track would you do?

I'd do Bullroarer.

How stands the city on this winter's night?
The city on the hill, or so they said
The snow is falling down around the armoury
And the city's closing in around my head

Powderworks mailing list