Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Vote for the Oils (and get a free guide)

Randy Van Vliet bigdaddyrv@yahoo.com
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:40:20 -0800 (PST)

OK, so let me explain.  You can write in votes, but
those don't count toward the 5 required votes.  So if
enough people write in an album I suppose it will make
the final cut.

Randy