Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC:I'm a snowplow, I must now plow on

Mike Blackwood mikeb@cs.mun.ca
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:59:35 -0330 (NST)

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 Oils21@aol.com wrote:

> About 2 feet here in NYC right now and still going!  There is nowhere to put
> it!

Awww, quit yer whining!!!!  ;-)  I have snow piled over 6 feet high on my
lawn, and that's after having a freak warm period melt things down a few
feet 3 weeks ago!  You know how Canadians laugh at Americans struggling
through snow?  Well, we Newfoundlanders laugh at the rest of Canada when
THEY complain, seeing as we get so much snow...  No problem to top 15 feet
in a winter... (though it rarely piles up that high, of course)

Plus, it's -30 degrees here today if you account for wind chill.

Mike