Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils Away.....

Rumor63@aol.com Rumor63@aol.com
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 18:00:21 EST

  Just wanted to say that I would get the tatoo for myself........and Im sure
the Oils dont give a fig if I do or not.
   The first time I was waiting to meet Rob, He was talking and shaking hands
and I was trying to take all of him in for future good dream
material..........I noticed his watch was a Felix the Cat watch!!  I had one
too!  and since have taken up collecting them.
 I lost my best one .......... some stupid circumstance that could have been
avoided.
 Those watches give me a good warm feeling when I wear them because they
remind me of Rob and all the great times.   The best times actually.  God I
hate thinking I will never see them again in person. :(      Ok.....up up
up!!   Take care!  Linda