Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Questions from the edge of the powderworks list

Ray Maras preciousdesign@hotmail.com
Wed, 05 Feb 2003 01:32:03 +0000

Wow...Twilight Zone time... I would swear that the time for both is the same
(from memory, 5:42 ??? just a guess...) & the mixes sounded the same also
(when cross-checked). I'll check further when I get home...