Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] MNOC:Free trip to Oz in echange for sperm!

simon tracy plumpandmoist at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 21 16:25:49 MST 2003

Hey, watch it. I grew up in Albury, and our sperm
counts weren't so low in 1985 that the Oils couldn't
play at the cinema centre (I don't know what thats
supposed to mean). I don't know what all the fuss
about, because there were plenty of wankers in Albury
when I lived there.

 --- Bjorn Blomquist
<bjorn.blomquist at mbox301.swipnet.se> wrote: > I read
about this in a newspaper. What a crazy