Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] MNOC:Free trip to Oz in echange for sperm!

Kate Parker Adams kate at dnki.net
Thu Dec 18 05:36:11 MST 2003

"Random" was the working name of our first kid - "Isosoles" for the second.

My husband wants to know if it's okay to be 41 if you are over 6', have a
high IQ and proven fatherhood ability.  I think he just wants to get away
from the kids :P

At 10:09 AM 12/18/03 +0000, Mathias Hermansson wrote:
>This sounds like The HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy to me!
>
>(In the fifth book called "Mostly Harmless" Arthur Dent earns first class
>tickets on interstellar flights in exchange for sperm donations since he
>is the only known male of his species in tha known universe and he end up
>becoming a father of a girl named "Random" so think twice before accepting
>this offer...)
>
>/Herman

Kate Parker Adams
kate at dnki.net
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in,
She's gonna dream out loud" - U2 (Zooropa)