Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Our Music Diversity - Statistics!

Beth Curran bcurran at columbus.rr.com
Sat Dec 13 20:04:25 MST 2003

Heck, that's not surprising - there are plenty of MK fans here.  Quite
some time ago somebody posted a 100 best guitarists list, I think it was
from readers of Guitar magazine or something like that.  Anyway, MK came
in a dismal 15th, and several people on the list threw hissy fits about
it.

Now if you go buy that Young Dubliners CD I listed, we'll be 5 for 5! -
Beth