Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] The Worst Midnight Oil Song

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist at mbox301.swipnet.se
Thu Dec 11 09:20:16 MST 2003

I think there's really not much meaning in complaning about a
50-seconds-only brass tune.
I actually like it - and there's a clarinet in it too (yes, that's what
I play)! :-)

I'd rather go for "Kingdom of flaunt", but that's only a b-side anyway
and not many people have it...

As the worst album track, I pick "Sins of omission".
Also I'm not a big fan of "Concrete" (although I like "Blot"), and I
often skip "Been away too long" when listening to the last album.

I'm surprised that so many people dislike "Earth & Sun & Moon". I think
it's a great song.
And honestly, I like the "Capricornia" song too! :-)

/Bjorn