Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The Worst Midnight Oil Song/Bakerman

Heidi Shenk nedkellytheking at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 17:27:33 MST 2003

I really don't think that there are any Oils songs that I don't like.  In
fact, I've had other Oils fans laugh at me about this because we'll be
talking about particular songs and it doesn't matter what it is, every time
it seems like I say, 'Oh, I love that song!!'  Anyways...I like
Bakerman...and I like a lot of the obscure songs just as much as the
'normal' ones (if any Oils songs are normal).  I tried to ask Rob about how
Bakerman came about when he did that online forum a while back, because I
really do like the song (especially the demo version) and I know that he's
the one that wrote it.  He wouldn't answer the question though...I don't
know if it was because he was embarassed by the song or what (just thinking
this might be the case since I've heard a lot of people bash it), but in my
opinion it's fun and it's great and I love it! :)

Heidi