Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] The Essential Oils

Graeme Qewe mortenwebstar2 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 05:54:51 MST 2003

you have a sharp eye, there was five from Red Sails, hadn't noticed, I dig
the album, so sue me!!
I never regarded The Real Thing as a studio album, and then completely left
it out when compiling. I just mentioned Last Of The Diggers at the end,
because it was the only track I really liked there.

Know Your Product is from a bootleg I have, recorded around 1990, nice song,
it's on so the total lack of the SIB album isn't that notisceable.

GQ