Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Streaming Meanies!

Jeff Bond jhbond at nc.rr.com
Thu Dec 4 04:38:09 MST 2003

I listen to www.live365.com at work.  An amazing number of people program their "own" streaming stations with their music preferences.  You can search for stations playing music for your daily need, or listen to recommended new ones.  I've found no MO-dedicated stations, but there are some really cool music programmers out there.

Jeff