Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] No Mans Land / FTP

JCC jccuneo@mail.bellsouth.net
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:19:58 -0500

Which reminds me.  If there is any room left on the DVD (and presuming its
not already on there), the Oils do a version of Short Memory at the Sydney
Entertainment Center '83 that is the best version of any song I have ever
heard them play.  Perhaps that can be squeezed onto the disc if possible?!? ;-)

Take care.