Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Hey, Todd!!

Ray Maras preciousdesign@hotmail.com
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:43:32 +0000

Hi Workers, Lurkers, Smirkers & Shirkers!

Just a quick note to let everyone know I'm back from the dead (figuratively
speaking).... I had a lot of work commitments that I had to hunker down for
and had to go off-line for a month or two.

I'll catch up with my emails as soon as I can plough through them ( Melissa,
Cheryl H, Di, Pete P, especially), but please know that I haven't bailed out
on you.... just had to take care of the 'beast' for a while.

Also, because this is a dodgy Hotmail account, the system keeps purging my
emails ( so I've lost a whole bunch of addresses).
OILMAN - please write again. I know you've moved & email's changed but I
need it sent through again, please.
I'll divert to my regular email account but just need to catch up with the
peeps & info I had stored here.

cheers,
check you soon,
Ray

p.s.
incidentally, for those who care (which should be all of you), there will be
a whole slew of Saints re-issues coming out sometime... soon. Early stuff,
Bonus tracks, etc. They should be ESSENTIAL listening. More news as it comes
to hand!