Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] 10 years already! Clayoquot Sound Protest

Kate Parker Adams kate@dnki.net
Sat, 09 Aug 2003 13:35:56 -0400

The assistant manager who replaced me at the Boston Office of Greenpeace in
1995 had been camping with the First Nations folks at Clayquot that summer
and had lots of great stories to tell.

It was his first exposure to the Oils as a music force and I suspect he it
made him a fan for life.  They really were far from anywhere up there
(roads, indoor plumbing, etc.) yet they made the trip.