Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] More on the Land CD

koala_sprint@fsmail.net koala_sprint@fsmail.net
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 7:01:46 +0000

There is always one going for a cent. Someone must have hundreds of them. I unfortunately got into a bidding war with someone for mind, and paid around 7 bucks. I thought they were harder to find, but obviously not. It's a great song anyway. Enjoy.
Stephen

> From: Bawolski@aol.com
> Date: Thu 17/Apr/2003 04:44 GMT
> To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
> Subject: [Powderworks] More on the Land CD
>
> In case anyone's interested, there is another available on ebay.
> The seller must have a bunch of them which he's selling one
> by one.
>
> Mike

Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.