Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC : Anti Americanism

Jeff McLean jeffm@jeack.com.au
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:41:36 -1000

Mike,

Great piece of work.

Though I still think there is a lot of room for some
Anti-Americanism...  Let's face it, Americans are welcome here,
but we Australians reserve the right to heap shit on them.  Just as
when those dumbarse New South Welshmen dare set foot in the
promised land of Victoria, they are fair prey..

Similarly, if those turds from the east of Melbourne come over
our side to, say, Niddrie and don't agree that its shopping strip is
the best in the state, well they are quite obviously tossers - as
most Eastern Suburbanites are.

(Mind you, gotta admit that those toffs from Moonee Ponds
THINK they can identify with the West, but aren't on the same
G)

Kind Regards to all peoples of the world.

Joffa