Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] i need help :)

ninas ninajill73@hotmail.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:56:25 -0400

hey workers of the world...

i'm hoping you guys can help me. i'm (finally!) organizing all of my oils
stuff, which will be on my fan site that i am also working on - and almost
done with (woo hoo!). anyway, i've found that i'm missing some info that
maybe you folks out there may know. here goes...

does anybody know the name of the clubs and the setlists for the following:
Seattle - 5/10/02
Vancouver - 5/12/02
Calgary - 5/14/02

the setlists for:
the '96 Irving Plaza, NY show
Smash the Wobbleboard

the setlist, month, day and any other relevant info for a JJJ broadcast that
occurred in '96?

the date for the letterman appearance in 2002?

thanks in advance for any help!

nina

(ok, yes, i am too lazy to listen to the shows right now for the setlists
that i need. i was hoping someone already had it typed in a database -
maybe?)