Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] multiple messages

Brian Jacobs suncrush@lycos.com
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 01:25:33 +1200

Son of a rat.  I'm really sorry about that.  I checked my saved-mail folder, and it wasn't putting a copy in there, so I figured it wasn't sending.  Nor, for that matter, has any copy hit my inbox, and I sent the first time, um, almost two hours ago I think.

I'm really sorry for sending you all a six pack of my angst.  I feel like a sh*thead.  Guess I'll go to bed now.

BJ

---
I came here for forgiveness.
I came to raise the dead.