Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Earth Day VCD weed

Miron Mizrahi mironmizrahi@yahoo.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:33:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

this is the 7th (and final) show in this series of weeds.

it comes on 1, 700MB CDs and and I am offering 2 copies to
the 1st 2 workers who contact me offlist with their snail mail
address (reponses with no address will not be considered). it is
offered with no strings attached. the only thing I am
asking is that the lucky winners, who will be the only ones
notified, offer it back to the list so that all of us can enjoy it.
for those without CD burners, these shows tend to circulate rather
quickly so you will soon be able to trade for them.

IMPORTANT NOTE: the sound in this show is not amazing. I did my best
to improve its quality but for the sake of expediency I did not farm
it out to a better sound person. The video quality however is
excellent.

thanks

PS: coming up over the next couple of weeks

Nothing! I am out of shows!

=====
Miron

What happened to this song we once knew so well
Signed promise for moments caught within the spell
I must have waited all my life for this
Moment moment (Yes - Tales from Topographic Oceans)