Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] It took the most powerful rock band in the worl d to save my soul.

Hachkowski, Garrett ghachkowski@kpmg.ca
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:00:06 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C26344.31EB8600

Not that I can understand it, but Sacred Spirit is apparently very popular
(I saw a documentary on them on Much Music last summer, and promptly bought
all their albums-a percentage of which goes towards preserving Navajo
heritage & education).  I love their music....it's aboriginal, but has a
slight pop to it (do not confuse this with mixing Britney pop with their
music!!!).  Give them a listen!

-Garrett

Garrett Hachkowski  ::  Application Support-National Shared Services-T&KM
KPMG LLP  ::  Commerce Court West  ::  Toronto, Ontario  M5L 1B2  ::  Canada
::  1.416.777.8887  ::  GHachkowski@kpmg.ca