Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] (NMOC) Canadian Celebrities

Bruce Robertson the_oil_fish@yahoo.ca
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:50:06 -0400 (EDT)

G'day Fellow Workers,

     To be Canadian is to say you're sorry. We've made
it into a national pastime. It may be a kind of
genetic flaw derived from the cold. Sorry about that.

bruce

BTW ~ Mike, did you hear about Snorri, the Icelandic
Newf? First Noram born Viking, apparently, who's hut
they unearthed in Iceland last week. Seems he was
quite a legend these past 1 000 years - the first
Canadian celebrity export, and the first Newf to leave
home to make it rich, I'd allow b'y   :)