Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capitol Theatre VCD

Margaret Benzer benzer@mail.mc.maricopa.edu
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:06:26 -0700

Over the weekend, I bought Easy CD Creator and loaded it onto my sister's
computer.  Up until May, her computer had the full program.  Unfortunately, my
father infected her computer and it wiped out some of the files.  I didn't
discover this until I mailed out the Cold Live CDs, and someone let me know
there was a problem with them.  Oops.  (Tim Towns, please get back in touch
with me for a replacement.)  But now that the program has been reloaded, I am
back in the business of copying the VCDs I have received.  I have four copies
of the Capitol Theatre Show available.  Two are to go to branches who can make
more copies and two can go to people without burners.  I will leave this open
for 24 hours and randomly draw the names.  Please reply to me with your snail
mail address and whether you can burn copies or not.

Thanks, Miron, for sending me a replacement copy and letting me know NOT to
copy to the harddrive.  I made sure that all of the copies are actually working
before I offered them to the list.

Margaret