Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] True confessions

ninas ninajill73@hotmail.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:24:28 -0400

ha ha ha - brian, that is too funny!

my *favorite* vinyl album that i got when i was about 7 was the soundtrack
to the movie St. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band. - it had no dialogue -
only music, when the Bee Gee's and friends covered songs from the real
Beetles album. anyone remember it? - Peter Frampton was the main character.
and George Burns was the narrator. oh man, i loved that album. LOL!