Midnight Oil

Sv: [Powderworks] Continuing NMOC Forgotten Years nonsense...

escrutador escrutador@language.proz.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 01:14:10 -0500

 >>Likewise, the other end of the spectrum is just as frightening with
this weirdo who is not convinced Al Qaida was responsible for sept 11.
You lose all credit with that statement escrutador! That's sad cause I'm
genuinly interested in what's going on in South America.

 >>Now, does that put me in the 'pathetic' category or not? I'm
anxiously awaiting an answer on that one!

Hey Lucky Bastard!

'course you're not pathetic or brainwashed... but if you need most of
your ideas to be cleared, just turn on the TV and watch the news on CNN.

Now, a little question...

If US government knew about the attacks, are we talking about Pearl
Harbour II or something more evilish?

see u!

escrutador