Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Continuing NMOC Forgotten Years nonsense...

escrutador escrutador@language.proz.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 00:57:47 -0500

Ok Julian.

 >>So why is it that a number of you take the stance that if you condemn
what happened on 9/11 you also have to back up what the US government is
doing around the world? Or on the other side of the coin if you think
that the US has a dodgy foreign policy do you mock the legitimacy of
calling 9/11 an atrocity?

What happened on September 11th, 2001 was an atrocity commited against
innocent civilians and the guilty ones muste bring to justice... I say
in Criminal International Court (US governemnt don't recognize it).

Terrorism is a product from human kind violence and power mixture and
has been used by groups and states. The US is one of the leaders of
terrorism in last decades and THAT NEVER JUSTIFY DEATH OF CIVILIANS IN
NY, but is a consequence of the US terrorism around the world.

How much people dead we want to understand...?

escrutador

PS: Where's the "political list"?