Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Favorite non-Oils music

Jussi Korhonen jussihk@kolumbus.fi
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 19:26:03 +0300

Hmm,

Let's try this too.

Favorite Artist:

- Levellers

Favorite Album:

- "River'esque" by Weddings, Parties, Anything

Favorite Song:

- "Budapest" by Jethro Tull

Favorite album by a female artist:

- Loreena McKennitt: Live in Paris & Toronto

Favorite song by a female artist:

- "The Bonny Swans" by Loreena McKennitt

Favorite Performance by a solo artist:

- Anything performed by Mick Thomas

Favorite rock song:

- hmm.. something from Paul Kelly maybe

Favorite rap/hip-hop song:

- There isn't one

Favorite country song:

- Can't name one - I don't mind country music terribly though

Favorite metal/industrial/elektronika song:

- There isn't one

Favorite "not-so serious" artist:

- The Lowest of the Low

Best music to celebrate to:

- I'll take the easy way out and choose "Celebrate" by Levellers

Best music after a crappy, crappy day:

- Anything

Best music to fall in love to:

- Pass

Best music to pump you up:

- Levellers, easily

Best music to mellow out to:

- Sarah McLachlan

Most emotional music:

- None of your business

Best song/album from the 60s or before:

- I like Del Shannon

70s:

- Something by Jethro Tull or Queen

80s:

- Don't have much from this decade except Oils

90s and 00s:

- It hasn't been done yet

Best Soundtrack:

- Ennio Morricone's stuff is the only film music I listen
voluntarily. If computer game soundtracks are accepted, then "Fallout
2".

Your current "guilty pleasure:"

- I don't feel guilty

Name one more song you like that you haven't mentioned yet:

"Day of the Dead" by the Church has been playing a lot lately

Guess that's about it.

Jussi