Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] More NMOC Forgotten Years nonsense

GrnVillageGirl@aol.com GrnVillageGirl@aol.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:06:30 EDT

--part1_2b.2d3ed9b0.2ab7da16_boundary

Now, does that put me in the 'pathetic' category or not? I'm anxiously
awaiting an answer on that one!

No, that category remains reserved for escrutador, who at least (and at last)
has admitted that one of his last posts was 'hateful.'
He originally declared that the level of brainwashing in America was
pathetic, and I happen to believe that his own cleanly-scrubbed brain
deserved to have that same description turned back on it.
That answer your query? :-)

--part1_2b.2d3ed9b0.2ab7da16_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2><I>Now, does that put me in the 'pathetic' category or not? I'm anxiously awaiting an answer on that one!<BR>
</I>
<BR>
No, that category remains reserved for escrutador, who at least (and at last) has admitted that one of his last posts was 'hateful.'<BR>
He originally declared that the level of brainwashing in America was pathetic, and I happen to believe that his own cleanly-scrubbed brain deserved to have that same description turned back on it.<BR>
That answer your query? :-)</FONT></HTML>

--part1_2b.2d3ed9b0.2ab7da16_boundary--