Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Neil Finn on NYC Radio Monday night (WFUV)

Kate Adams kate@dnki.net
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 19:50:59 -0400

--=====================_43475584==_.ALT

Outside of NYC, this broadcast can be streamed over the Internet at
www.wfuv.org/stream.html

On the main site, www.wfuv.org , you can also get the broadcast from the
archives www.wfuv.org/wfuv/archive/index.html and play it any time you
want! This show dates to July when I had the pleasure to meet Cynthia after
Neil's Boston appearance.

At 04:00 PM 9/15/02 -0400, Oils21@aol.com wrote:
>I know there are Neil Finn fans on this list so I thought I would mention
>this. As I woke up this morning I heard on WFUV radio in NYC (90.7FM) that
>Neil Finn would be appearing on a show called 'Live From Studio A" on
>Monday at 8pm.  Usually this show is an interview and live in studio
>performance.  I just thought I would let everyone know.  If I am home I
>will try to record it for those of you elsewhere that may not be able to
>hear it but that will depend on work and I get home in time.
>
>Cheers
>
>Phil
>Bronx, NY

Outside of NYC, this broadcast can be streamed over the Internet at
On the main site,
, you can also get the broadcast from the archives <a href="http://www.wfuv.org/wfuv/archive/index.html" eudora="autourl">www.wfuv.org/wfuv/archive/index.</a><a href="http://www.wfuv.org/wfuv/archive/index.html" eudora="autourl">html</a> and play it any time you want! This show dates to July when I had the pleasure to meet Cynthia after Neil's Boston appearance.<br>
At 04:00 PM 9/15/02 -0400, Oils21@aol.com wrote:<br>
Cheers <br>
Phil <br>