Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: This should not be forgotten years (short memory)

Oils21@aol.com Oils21@aol.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 15:53:45 EDT

--part1_42.2d68430d.2ab63f49_boundary

Here is some concerte proof!

2 Towers are missing from Lower Manhattan right now!
19 hijackers are known to have participated in this event, ALL OF MIDDLE
EASTERN DECENT! Sorry if its not Politically Correct to say this but is fact!
Osama Bin Laden is on tape clearly indicating responsibility!
Known members of Al Quaeda are on tape also verifying this!

If anyone is brainwashed its you who appears to have been brainwashed by the
extreme leftist ideologies that are probably prevalent in your part of the
world that only allows you to see things with a specific purpose to only find
US fault in anything and does not allow you to see clearly what is TRULY
happening.

Please tell me what type of person you are when you claim care so much for
people in other parts of the world but do not have any sympathy for the
innocent people that died in the US.  Kind of hypocritical on your behalf
isn't it? Just shows me that you are not so compassionate afterall.

You are also jealous because your country is not the 'superpower'.

I would recommend that you take a break from your computer, pop in the latest
Toby Keith cd and take a trip to your local Starbucks and McDonalds and have
a nice meal. You may end up feeling better.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Have a Nice Day!

Phil
NEW YORK CITY

--part1_42.2d68430d.2ab63f49_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Here is some concerte proof!
<BR>
<BR>2 Towers are missing from Lower Manhattan right now!
<BR>19 hijackers are known to have participated in this event, ALL OF MIDDLE EASTERN DECENT! Sorry if its not Politically Correct to say this but is fact!
<BR>Osama Bin Laden is on tape clearly indicating responsibility!
<BR>Known members of Al Quaeda are on tape also verifying this!
<BR>
<BR>If anyone is brainwashed its you who appears to have been brainwashed by the extreme leftist ideologies that are probably prevalent in your part of the world that only allows you to see things with a specific purpose to only find US fault in anything and does not allow you to see clearly what is TRULY happening.
<BR>
<BR>Please tell me what type of person you are when you claim care so much for people in other parts of the world but do not have any sympathy for the innocent people that died in the US. &nbsp;Kind of hypocritical on your behalf isn't it? Just shows me that you are not so compassionate afterall. &nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>You are also jealous because your country is not the 'superpower'.
<BR>
<BR>I would recommend that you take a break from your computer, pop in the latest Toby Keith cd and take a trip to your local Starbucks and McDonalds and have a nice meal. You may end up feeling better. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
<BR>
<BR>Have a Nice Day!