Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Most/Least favourites?

Greg Ralls GregRalls@users.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:12:37 -0400

i agree, randy!

but like i said in my list - even my least favorite midnight oil songs are still mostly great, and hold dominion over 90% of the other stuff that's out there!

greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Van Vliet [mailto:bigdaddyrv@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 3:11 PM
To: Greg Ralls; Powderworks
Subject: RE: [Powderworks] Most/Least favourites?

It's so weird to see what every one else really likes
and likes less.  I've been out of town for the last
week and just got hit with this thread today.  I find
that some of my favorites are not liked as well by
otherd and some that I don't like so well others
really like.  I guess that's what makes Powderworks so
fun for me, everyone digging different songs and
musical styles.  That probably explains the
(sometimes) hardcore political debates, we come from
all corners (both geographically and ideologically) so
disagreements are bound to happen.

shutting up now.

Randy