Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] CD-R Tree:Seattle/Vancouver/Calgary 2002

Andy Gillcrist andrewg@nwlink.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:34:21 -0700

Hey all,

If you didn't sign up to be in this tree, you can skip this message.

If you DID sign up, but haven't received an email about your position
in the tree, please contact me as soon as you can.  I believe I've
got everyone covered, but I suppose it's remotely possible that I've
missed someone.  It's not like I've ever screwed up in the past or
anything, but hey -- it could happen.  :)

Once the discs leave my hands, it's up to all the branches and
leaves to keep the tree going.  I'm not going to be monitoring its
progress, so if you haven't received your discs in a reasonable
amount of time (would someone define that, please? :) then you
should take it up with your branch.  In the event of some kind of
major confusion, I'm available to help sort things out, but as it's
not rocket science (which is actually quite interesting and lots of
fun), I expect it will all run smoothly.

So enjoy the shows, trade them around generously, and expect
some more new ones soon.

	Andy
	Seattle, USA