Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] What's wrong with you people?

Mathias Hermansson hermanator51@hotmail.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 06:25:07 +0000

Of course you are right. But if had to choose between their first album and
one of the later ones, the choice would be easily made. Luckily I don't need
to choose thogh, I can have them all and so I do!

/Herman