Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: What's wrong with all you people

LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 14:47:40 +1000

IAN LLOYD - National Sales Admin. Team Leader
CANON - Business Imaging Solutions Group
Level 2, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde 2113
PH: (02) 9805 2384
FAX: 1800 352227
E-MAIL: lloyd_ian@canon.com.au

----- Forwarded by Ian LLOYD/AU/Canon on 10/09/2002 02:51 PM -----

                    Ian LLOYD
                                         To:     "The Oilman" <TheOilman@new.rr.com>
                    10/09/2002           cc:
                    02:46 PM             Subject:     Re: [Powderworks] Re: What's wrong
                                         with all you people(Document link: Ian LLOYD)

Exactly,
Just because we say it's our least favourite, doesn't mean that we don't like it, it's just the worst out of an exceptionally brilliant bunch of
albums!

IAN LLOYD - National Sales Admin. Team Leader
CANON - Business Imaging Solutions Group
Level 2, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde 2113
PH: (02) 9805 2384
FAX: 1800 352227
E-MAIL: lloyd_ian@canon.com.au

                    "The Oilman"
                    <TheOilman@new.rr.com>         To:     <powderworks@cs.colorado.edu>
                    Sent by:                       cc:
                    powderworks-admin@cs.co        Subject:     Re: [Powderworks] Re: What's wrong
                    lorado.edu                     with all you people

                    10/09/2002 02:17 PM

Remember this people, the thread asked which was your least favorite album.

I LOVE THEM ALL, there is nothing wrong in saying Breathe is my least
favorite since its a heck of a lot better than about 1000 other CDs I own!!!

I would have a harder time picking my favorite album than my least favorite.
Remember we are not picking our LEAST FAVORITE ALBUM of all time, just which
Oils album is our least favorite. The big fans on the list are without
question the biggest fans in the world!

Oilman