Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] What's wrong with you people?

Glitch sena.reisenweaver@verizon.net
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 20:42:26 -0400

Nah, Steve, you're not the only one.  Some of us just don't speak up as much
when it comes to "What's your most/least fave song" threads.
I personally love all their stuff and have no least favorites or songs that
I can't stand, or anything like that.  But who wants to read me saying
that??  I figured I'd stay out of it, but I don't want you to think all
p-workers were speaking up.  To be honest this list has many many people -
like yourself - who lurk and don't really contribute as much.  So the ones
whose voices are heard are those who speak up. (makes sense...)

--Glitch
"There are trivial truths and great truths.
The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false.
The opposite of a great truth is also true."
                     --Niels Bohr