Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Rob's Birthday - Attn: Jess

Jess chosarou@yahoo.com
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 15:56:58 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I guess you're the lucky one to have gotten an
official grey count, but I was actually thinking of a
fellow I used to work with who looked alarmingly like
Rob with a beer belly. (taller, more goofy) He was
almost completely white at age 36- and he looked GOOD.

  (Paul McCartney, yick)
As to the feasability of selective hair dye, I go to a
stylist who can acheive zebra stripes, polka dots and
tartan plaid.  Leaving a few grey hairs on basic black
would be no challenge at all for her.
  And circa (Redneck? Real Thing?) the official site
had pics of Rob with Brown hair.

Let's see if we can argue about something less
relevant. after all, the ultimate veto on Rob's
hairstyle rightfully belongs to Mrs. H.

Tomorrow's the midterm primary! vote early, vote
often.
-Jess