Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Favourite non-single tracks

Beth Curran bcurran@columbus.rr.com
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 10:26:36 -0400

Let's not forget Return to Sender - Pete in the "growl" mode! - Beth

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu] On Behalf Of Brian Jacobs
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 6:55 AM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] Favourite non-single tracks

This topic comes up from time to time, but it's been a while since we've
done it.  What's your favourite Oils track that was not a single a-side?
(So, Beds, Forgotten Years, Truganini, etc. are ineligible.)

While Shipyards of NZ has taken on special meaning for me since I've
moved to Auckland, Bushfire is probably my fave, and has been for quite
some time.  Although Short Memory is also a good choice, if it was in
fact not an a-side.

Brian