Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] I have decided to stay, and ignore the political jibber jabber.

Phil Stanton phil@eqsystems.co.uk
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 00:49:20 +0100

Of course, since the list software is the very flexible
Mailman, you could go to the list home page at
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/mailman/listinfo/powderworks and
just disable your mail delivery for a few days; then you could
avoid getting all the messages without having to unsubscribe,
AND you could still post messages ... in other words, you could
chuck your 2 cents in without having to listen to anybody
else's! :-)

Phil