Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Seconding Jane R.'s felicitations

GrnVillageGirl@aol.com GrnVillageGirl@aol.com
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 22:33:32 EDT

--part1_f9.21a83d35.2aa5797c_boundary

Yes, happy birthday dear Rob -- no worries on this occasion, for two good
reasons:
A) I promise not to sing the 'birthday song' to you. I can't carry a tune,
and you can.
B) I still have a few years on you, and always will!

--part1_f9.21a83d35.2aa5797c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>Yes, happy birthday dear Rob -- no worries on this occasion, for two good reasons:<BR>
A) I promise not to sing the 'birthday song' to you. I can't carry a tune, and you can.<BR>
B) I still have a few years on you, and always will!<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_f9.21a83d35.2aa5797c_boundary--