Midnight Oil

Sv: [Powderworks] LMOC -Australia Now

Johnston Ralston kejohn@ust.hk
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:05:56 +0800

--------------B04222D67EBD4A618DC6DA61

Typical E-Online......

They've listed Split Enz as an Australian band .  Sacrilege !

Johnston (kiwi)

Magnus Holmgren wrote:

> > has anyone ever heard of an australian movie/video called "australia now"
> > which features various aussie bands?
> >
> > check out the link below:
> > http://www.eonline.com/Facts/Movies/0,60,1184,00.html
>
> The contents seem similar to the "Rock Down Under" video that was released in Europe. It has Lucky Country from Capitol Theatre 1982 on it.
>
> I bought it for the Oils track, but it was also the starting point for my discoveries of oz rock.
>
> Magnus

> WebMail från Tele2 http://www.tele2.se

>      has anyone ever heard of an australian movie/video called
>      "australia now" which features various aussie bands?
>
>      check out the link below:
>
>      http://www.eonline.com/Facts/Movies/0,60,1184,00.html

--------------B04222D67EBD4A618DC6DA61

Typical E-Online......
<pre>> has anyone ever heard of an australian movie/video called "australia now"
> which features various aussie bands?
>&nbsp;
> check out the link below:

</a>The contents seem similar to the "Rock Down Under" video that was released in Europe. It has Lucky Country from Capitol Theatre 1982 on it.

I bought it for the Oils track, but it was also the starting point for my discoveries of oz rock.

Magnus

WebMail fr&aring;n Tele2 <a href="http://www.tele2.se">http://www.tele2.se

<hr WIDTH="90%" SIZE=4>