Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Sony Music website info: European Capricornia & Tour

Mike Blackwood mikeb@cs.mun.ca
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:10:12 -0330 (NST)

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002 afromme@gmx.de wrote:

> " 'Capricornia' will be released in germany on November 18th and will
> include the Bonus tracks 'Kiss that girl', 'Pub with no beer' along with a number
> of videos in a CD-ROM section."

KISS THAT GIRL!?!?!?!  WHAT the HELL!?!?!  This has gotta be a cover,
'cause I can't imagine the Oils writing a song with such a banal title!

Of course, it may be a tremendously poetic treatise on love, full of Oil-y
musical goodness, but I somehow doubt it....(though hope springs eternal!)

Mike