Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC Picture in today's paper

Bruce Robertson the_oil_fish@yahoo.ca
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 19:58:36 -0500 (EST)

Beth you would have loved the signs at the Pristina
airport in Kosova that urged travellers to drop their
weapons in a large barrel before entering the airport.
Fortunatley, when I was there we saw personel from 38
different nation to urge those who didn't feel
compelled by good will to abandon their arms. Gotta
love freedom eh.

bruce in calgary (and feeling very safe) :)

 --- Beth Curran <bcurran@columbus.rr.com> wrote: > I
woke up this morning to the headlines about the