Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Too much video?

Jess chosarou@yahoo.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:29:33 -0700 (PDT)

--- Beth Curran <bcurran@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
> Workers of the world unite, Beth is feeling a little
> silly this evening
> after an accidental (yeah, sure) overpouring of the
> bottle of gin and
> consequently is not in the mood for any political
> chat.  However, the
> democratic process must forge ahead.  Now taking
> votes on the high and
> low points from a certain DVD.  Here are my
> nominees:
>
> Low point:  Who the hell gave the fashion advice for
> Read About It?  The
> faux jumpsuit look just doesn't work,

When I was sewing, I used to fantasize about dressing
Peter- I just think its criminal that he spent so long
wearing custom-made duds that DON'T FIT.  Thank god he
finally found a tailor.

> especially Rob
> - he looks like
> he's wearing a black lace bra.  Sad.  Really sad.

Hey, and this is how roumors get started. I nipped a
similar one in the bud just this weekend (I hope)

> Continuing to hope for either 1) a return to N.
> America, or 2) an
> emergency meeting in Europe by Nestle (my esteemed
> employer) very, very
> soon, coinciding with one of the Euro tour dates.
> Ever the optimist, I
> remain, yours Oily - Beth

Yeah!
-Jess