Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] RE: Breathe bashing

Björn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:13:25 +0200

I guess we have got the answer here: you've got to be a surfer to
understand what 'Breathe' is about! That's why the album, and "Surf's up
tonight", is not that well appreciated among many of us. There are not
many surfers here - most of us are only surfing on the web! :-)

/Bjorn,
who likes "Surf's up tonight" even though I will never ever become a
(wave) surfer!