Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] A League of their Own...

Ray Maras preciousdesign@hotmail.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 23:33:42 +0000

Soon to be 'Mighty' again, Vince  (with the separation from Norths)... then
we can go back to being the most hated football supporters & team, around
(except for Collingwood, of course!).

See youse at the Leagues shows!

Ray

"rick" <rickysan@speedlink.com.au>

To :  "Tari, Vince" <fstariv1@NMHG.com>, <powderworks@cs.colorado.edu>

Subject :   Re: [Powderworks] New Australian Dates - NMOC

Date :  Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:31:03 +1000

                  Shouldn't that be once "mighty" Vince?Before they bent
over the
     bonnet and merged showing what opposition supporters had been saying
for
     years(no guts,no heart).

                    Rick
     (a still bitter ex mad sea eagles supporter)

Brookvale, actually, Matt... just down from  Brookie Oval...

      A bit ironic I've always thought but the Manly Leagues Club is not
located
     at Manly but at Dee Why (another beachside suburb of Sydney)

     Matt

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now!